Reports & Data Prepared on Request
We are currently in the process of documenting past data requests. The listing below represents a portion of the inquiries we were able to assist with in Spring/Summer 2020. Additional data were provided to the National Lawyers Guild, individual defense attorneys, journalists, graduate researchers, and a variety of other individuals and projects.
- July 2020: tPP data and early analysis provided to Sarah Lazare, In These Times
- July 2020: tPP data provided to Combating Terrorism Center at the United States Military Academy in West Point
- March 2020: tPP data and researcher interviews used for “Radicalization in the Ranks: Countering Military Extremism”, published by LTC Robert Payne, US Army War College.
- December 2019: “Active duty vs. discharged veterans and international vs. domestic affiliation in the Prosecution Project (tPP) dataset & Veteran versus civilian comparisons in the Prosecution Project (tPP) dataset” Two data reports prepared on request for US Army War College.
- March 2019: “Threatening and targeting of public officials in the Prosecution Project (tPP) dataset.” Data report prepared on request for media.
Early Analysis Blog Briefs
Fall 2018-Spring 2019